Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Greetings earthlings God is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
  Jesus is good in spite of the turbulent times we live in.

 Sorry for the lack of posts.. Facebook seems to be the new blog. You can befriend me there.

 I know some people still check out the blog so heres whats up.

 I happen to be in the middle of my third childrens book. Its titled, The Boy and the Ocean for the great Max Lucado. I'll enclose a few images from the book.

 Gotta run Jan 4th is the deadline and it's calling my name.




Grateful for the King! Stunned I'm in Him~T

6 Comments:

Blogger DAVID WILSON said...

Beautiful work for what assume is a grace filled story. Thanks for sharing your work and faith. He lives!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Ben Gutierrez said...

I can't seem to find your facebook page. Could you post a link to your facebook profile?

I love your work, by the way. I really want to take one of your schoolism classes sometime soon.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

Hey friends, If you want to connect on FB just type in my name tom fluharty.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Ben Gutierrez said...

Found it! There are a bunch of Tom Fluharty's and it wasn't immediately obvious which one is this Tom Fluharty. For anyone looking for the facebook url, it is https://www.facebook.com/tom.fluharty.9

1:01 PM  
Anonymous zach franzen said...

I love seeing you handle so much blue in these illustrations. They look amazing.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

Thanks Zach, very kind words. ~T

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home