Thursday, July 05, 2012

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!!!!!!!! Long time no post. Forgive me.

Today I'm posting the book cover for Matt Labash's book, Fly fishing with Dick Cheney/Darth Vader.
 This is the Dick Cheney who used to be fun to draw. Now that he's lost weight he's just not as fun to draw.
 Also included are the sketches I did of his face. Usually if the first choice does not feel right I do another face. Sometimes the client will make a change as well, but usually if I'm really happy about the sketch they love it. Also included is the back cover.




 GOtta run.

Have a few things happening on the children's book front that I'll be posting in the future.

 Glad I'm held by the King and married to the Queen. ~T


5 Comments:

Blogger whitlock said...

Never cease to inspire...Thanks for making me laff!

12:46 AM  
Blogger whitlock said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Gary Locke said...

archives-----??????

12:03 PM  
Blogger Dominic Philibert said...



This is so great!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Luiz Kiss said...

Like much of his work, I'm your fan.
That brush you like to use in your digital paintings?
Thank you!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home